Silent Subliminal Presentation System
A revolutionary form of subliminal programming has been developed and could be possibly employed on us right now, without us being aware of it.
The human mind is a very powerful and mysterious part of the Creation. It is estimated that we only use 10 percent of our mental capacities for conscious thought and awareness, while the other 90 percent functions in the background as “subconscious.”
The subconscious part of the mind is the motive force behind most of what we think, feel, believe and understand. It is also responsible for the day-to-day ‘mechanical’ functions of heartbeat, breathing, digestion, and general metabolism.
Over the past 100 years, marketing analysts and psychologists have been perfecting the use of so-called “subliminal” messages as a way to affect human behavior either via post-hypnotic suggestion, or the more covert sub-audible message cues.
Posted by Gaurav Tandon
Friends Email (Separate by ,)
Uploaded on : 20-Sep-2012
Degree Engineering (For all Degree Engineering, Diploma Engineering semester)
The discovery of "Synthetic Telepathy," as an EM way to communicate information directly onto the brain has changed everything. And, with related discoveries on membrane responses to specific frequency bands, and their amplification, has led to some very serious questions. Where are these technologies really leading man?
Certainly not toward a better way of living…. We see little application in their uses in medicine. In fact, most aspects have remained classified, and are still being used (historically) for military applications and uses. When you consider our ability to clone emotions, and the possible uses of HAARP, there is NO QUESTION on the possibility of its use for the complete mind control of humanity.
The Gujarat Technological University, established in 2008.
Visit Engineering & Pharmacy campus's and get latest information of the campus across the Gujarat
Rate your favourite campus.
Update your campus detail with us.